As 2015 comes to an end, it was time for us to review the best songs released during the year. This is a list we began working with since December 2015, by writing down the names of every good song released during the year. We do the same with videos, albums, and new emerging bands (we will release this lists too in the following days).
As December approaches, we begin sorting this long list in groups of ten. We add each song to the group that we think it should belong to. The groups are: 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50. After each group is filled, then we go to the final step, which is sorting them from best to “worst”.
We finally want to show it with you, so you can share us your thoughts, whether you agree with us or not, we want to know. Overall, I really think most people will agree that these were the best songs released during the year. So here they are…Indscene’s best 50 songs of 2015. Enjoy!
50. Fidlar “40oz. On Repeat”
49. Albert Hammond Jr. “Losing Touch”
48. Django Django “Shake and Tremble”
47. Brandon Flowers “Can’t Deny My Love”
46. The Neighbourhood “RIP 2 My Youth”
45. Sam Smith “Writings on the Wall”
44. City and Colour “Wasted Love”
43. Foals “What Went Down”
42. Family of the Year “Make You Mine”
41. Courtney Barnett “Depreston”